Watch Out Blue Devils – Nancy Is Back!

Did you really think I’d quit?

Well, I tried hard to stay away from my writing but that just won’t happen for me.  I have been a writer since I was 8 years old and I will never, ever give that up!

What this means here.

My Infusion Blue Horror Romance Series will be published.  And you can expect the first volume released in 2019.  Probably in the Fall.

FOLLOW INFUSION BLUE ON FACEBOOK

How I’m doing.

Very well.  I have a thriving tarot & astrology channel on YouTube and I have started my talk show FBTV.  It’s a guarantee that I’ll tie in all of those with my writing.

I love my work.

Truly I do.  It’s a pleasure and surely a blessing that I have my writing, and my talk show to do the things I love and have wanted to do as long as I can remember.

What to look for.

More content here at the blog first.  Hints and a few not-too-serious spoilers about the first book “Without Notice”, history of the characters, the monster (or monsters perhaps?) and lots of other interesting and fun posts.

Details about Infusion Blue.

I’ll be adding posts that discuss possible twists and turns in the storyline and asking for YOUR feedback to hep me decide which way to go.  So, I hope you subscribe here if you have not already and come in and participate in what I know will be great discussions!

Thank you so much — and love out to all the amazing fans of this series!

Nancy

9 Comments Add yours

1. Nina says:

Ha! This sounds great and I’m glad you’re giving yourself time to get to it without stress. I know you have a million things to do but this is one project I really look forward to seeing!

2. Kelly-J says:

Will be happy when you finish book one! No pressure, hon!!!

3. Christina says:

Fantastic! This could be big, Nancy. I have always thought that!

4. Angela says:

Well HOORAY!!!!

5. Lucille says:

Also glad here. Your story line is already great and it’s exciting that you’re including fans in this project!

6. Sandy says:

You’re a beautiful and very talented woman, Nancy. You have my full support of you work now and always, hon. Thank you for all the help you have given to me when I thought I’d never lose an ounce. You believed in me and that is something a person always treasures!

7. Yolanda says:

This series has so much going for it. It’s scary, and there’s some romance tossed in to it and it has a fresh ring to it I really like. Also looking forward to that first book.

8. cheryl says:

A great story in the works for certain. Also looking forward to giving you my input about what happens!

What are your thoughts?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s