Happy New Year Romance-Horror Fans!

Creative ideas are flowing.

I’ve got an outline for the first book in my Infusion Blue Series “Without Notice” and it’s beginning to take shape rather nicely.

Changes are natural and normal when you’re starting with a blank slate and so I’ve made my own adjustments to the characters, their attitudes, and of course, the insidious villains are even more powerful than I had at first planned.

Many plates are spinning in my life.

I’ve got lots of projects going, like a juggler spinning plates on a stick, but my romance-horror series is something I really love and it’s going to be published on time – that’s for certain.  In fact, I may have it completed earlier than expected.

All things blue.

I’ll be collecting blue objects to use as props for promotions, and possibly book covers, as I go along.  These will range from jewelry to figurines to shells and fashion accessories.  It’s a long list and each will have a special, rather frightening I might add, meaning to them.

BLUE CANDLE JAR CLUE FROM BOOK #1, “WITHOUT NOTICE”:

Michael, whispering, shaking from head to toe, “MY GOD….the color…the blue….it attracts them!”

Stay tuned for more of these images as they will give you hints and clues about what’s going in that first volume!

Until next month,

Nancy

9 Comments Add yours

1. Kelly-J says:

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! And I love the blue clues you’re doing. Very creative and as always a treat to see you make things happen!

2. Ginny says:

Waiting impatiently for the first book! This series sounds like you’re taking a fresh approach to horror and I really love that.

3. Yolanda says:

This sounds amazing. Scary and intriguing. I’m wondering what the creatures are like? Where they come from? You’ve got our attention that’s for sure.

4. chella says:

So creative! It sounds like a hair-raiser!

5. Jill says:

You always do something so interesting and creative and unique. This series is going to be HUGE I can feel it. Giving us all clues using blue objects is a genius move. Bravo!!!

6. Linda says:

So intriguing! You’ve got something good here I can feel it in my bones!

7. Christina says:

Great idea and very creative!

8. Cat says:

You just keep on impressing all of us. How inventive. You have my attention that’s for certain.

What are your thoughts?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s